Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Long time no type

OK - so I've not been good about posting recently - I'm sorry. But here's what's going on.

1.) We've got a LARGE new shipment of Morgan Hill Poppy Jasper. How do I know it's Morgan Hill Poppy Jasper, because we are only a few miles away from Morgan Hill and I know the guy who walked through the poison oak to get this specimens. I even used gloves to clean it so I didn't get poison oak! Right now, there are only a few that have been tumbled, they are mostly rough. There are red poppies, yellow poppies, and purple poppies. It's a great selection. We'll be doing a light tumbling job on them and be putting them out over the next few months. If you want the rough - ask us and we'll let you search the pile.

2.) We're clearing space for Tuscon. We've got a great Sale going on so stop by and check it out.

3.) We've got an eBay store now and I'll be putting more "stuff" out over the next weeks. Right now the educational cards, rock candy and a few jewelry pieces are all online. Check out
http://stores.ebay.com/tops-a-rock-shop

Happy Rockin'

JM

No comments:

Post a Comment